We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us: You may give information regarding yourself to us when corresponding with us via phone, email or other mediums. This includes (but is not limited to) information provided when signing up, verifying your info, using our Service and reporting a problem with out Website. Examples of information you may provide us include your name, date of birth, address, e-mail address, phone number, financial information, personal description, geographic location, photo identification, social security number and copies of identification, address proof and other documents.
- Information we receive from other sources: We may lawfully receive information about you if you access other websites we operate or are affiliated with. In addition, we also may receive information about you from third parties connected to us (ex. business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies).
Why We Collect Information:
We collect your personal and non-personal information for the following purposes:
- To respond your messages
- To ensure that our content is best formatted in the most effective way for you, depending on what device you access our Website from
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To comply with the relevant laws and regulations necessary within your respective country
- To detect and prevent fraud and other illegal uses of our Service
- To aid in troubleshooting problems with Service
- To send you marketing material, service updates and promotional offers
- To collect survey information that will be used to improve and maintain the standards of our Service and customer satisfaction
Sharing of Information with Others
However, we may share information about you (including nonpublic, personal information) with the following:
- Third-party service provider under contract with Antique World – such as aiding in business operations ranging from transaction processing, fraud prevention and marketing. These third-party providers are prohibited from using your information for their own separate business purposes.
- In the event of the sale, acquisition or merger of some or all of our assets, your personal information may be a part of the transferred assets. In this case, we shall notify you of the occurrence, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information, via our Website.
- Law enforcement, government officials or other third parties, but only
- In connection with a formal request, subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure; and
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure of your information is necessary to comply with the law, prevent physical harm or financial loss, report suspected illegal activities, or to investigate violations of our User Agreement
You have to right to stop use of your personal information for our own marketing purposes by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.